SHIPPING AND TRACKING
1. Basic RulesDeliver to the United State
We will use UPS, FedEx and other express services to deliver to the entire United States. You can check the specific delivery information after we ship your order, or contact us to check.
Deliver to the whole world
We can also ship to other countries except the United States. You can confirm whether your area is within the delivery range when placing an order.
2. Delivery TimeIn the United States, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days for delivery, and it may take 7 business days in some areas.
Shipping to other countries and regions outside the United States takes 7 to 15 business days, depending on your specific location.
3. Tracking ParcelsAfter shipment, we will inform you of the specific delivery method and tracking method, you can track your parcel on the tracking page, or contact us to check.
4. Missing ParcelsWe will consider parcels that cannot be delivered within 15 business days (to the US) and 45 business days (to other countries and regions) after shipment as missing parcels.
We will resend new product(s) to you after missing parcel happen, or you can ask for a refund.
5. Damaged Products
If you receive a product that is damaged due to parcel damage, please contact us for return in accordance with RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY.
Please note that for international orders, customers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
7. Force MajeureIn the unfortunate event of parcel loss caused by force majeure, we would like to emphasize that we cannot be held responsible for such occurrences. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as natural disasters, acts of terrorism, or other unavoidable and extraordinary events.
While we strive to ensure the secure and timely delivery of parcels under normal circumstances, we kindly request understanding and cooperation in situations where external forces may impact the outcome. Rest assured, we remain committed to providing the best service possible, but certain events beyond our control may regrettably result in the loss of parcels.